Tuesday 8 December 2015

You are



A brightest star is, you are among the thousands of dazzling stars in the sky,

A dearest damsel is, you are among the thousands of angels so far,

Your love, is cure to the diseases, I call stresses, in a heart and mind of my,

In the hill, in the dale, through bush, through brier, over park, over pale, I talk to 
you no matter where you are,


Whenever, I hear your voice and see your face-moon-like in the sky, my heart worries less,

Deepest grazie, blesses and appreciation dear to you for letting me to meet, 

Which proffer commiseration, jocular, beatific, jovial and buoyant along with bless,

A greatest girl, I had met like every man deserved all the visible-damsels to beat.


You are the one girl that can’t be beaten, angels in the heaven and on the earth,

And a girl to be gets rid of all my barriers and is a successful strife,

Like Gods, invisibly, blessing to be successes and amusement or mirth,


It is fun and sneaking to have you in my life. 



Buddhi Chaudhary

No comments:

Post a Comment